Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter 2011.

I've made it through my first week of the new semester. So far so good, but I'm hoping I can keep this up for the next four months! Here's an overview of my classes.

Analysis of Variance:
Pro: I'm actually starting my my stats major.
Con: It's at 9am.

Cultural History of Germany:
Pro: My first German class that is not purely the language.
Con: There's going to be soooo many papers.

Advanced German Language 1:
Pro: This class looks like it might actually be easier than last semester's German class.
Con: The teacher is too stylish.

Calculus 2:
Pro: I know and understand the grading process, unlike Calc 1 (stupid A-!).
Con: iClicker Quizzes and weekly essays.

Book of Mormon:
Pro: . . . .
Con: The professor is the rudest, most self righteous person I have ever met.I'll be surprised if I don't walk out of class in frustration at some point.

That totals up to 15 credit hours. I'm seeing a lot of all-nighters and tears. But I guess it will be worth it.

2 comments: