Sunday, November 7, 2010

Inception.


*****Spoiler Alert!!!!!*****

I saw Inception last night. I was hesitant to go, but I guess it was worth it. Luckily it was at the dollar theater, so it wasn't too expensive.

Things I liked:
  • Leonardo DiCaprio
  • The complexity of the story line
  • The special effects
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Things I didn't like:
  • THE END!!!!!!!
I was extremely disappointed by the ending of this movie. Or better yet, the lack of ending of this movie. Why couldn't they have taken an extra half second to make the top fall over? Most people say that they liked how open ended it was and that they got to choose the ending. Call me an opponent of imagination, but I do not like it when I am not told what happens in the end of things. This reminded me all too much of the LOST finale. I want to know that things either ended happily or badly.

So if I judging everything but the end of this movie, I would say that it was fairly good, even though I was shaking from fear the entire time. If I am judging the whole movie, including the last five seconds, then this was the worst movie ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment