2. Finding the Star on the wrapper of your Tootsie Pop.
3. When the bus or MAX stops with the doors right in front of you.
4. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that comes in two brown wrappers.
5. Sunday afternoon nap time.
6. The last bite of a Chipotle burrito.
7. Putting on pajamas right after they come out of the dryer.
8. Finding an egg with two yolks.
9.Girl Scout cookie season.
10. Smells that bring back happy memories like glue sticks and Kindergarten.
11. Playing PIT at family gatherings.
12. Dying Easter eggs the night before Easter.
13. Staying up all night to wrap Christmas presents.
14. Getting the cat to do the same trick he has done for the past 12 years.
15. The smell of my Grandma's garage.
16. Long phone conversations with my sister.
17. Walking by somebody speaking a foreign language and understanding them.
18. Throwing snowballs for the dog.
19. Getting mail, especially post cards.
20. When the dentist compliments you on brushing and flossing well.
21. The muffled sounds after it has recently snowed.
22. Finding a penny on the floor.
23. Singing your favorite hymns at church.
24. Visiting with old friends after long absences and feeling like you were never apart.
25. Sleeping in a made bed.
26. Burt's Bees Chapstick
27.Finding that earring that you thought you lost 5 years ago.
28. Singing along with the radio and not caring what other passengers in the car think.
29. The corner bathroom in the Seattle Space Needle.
30. Watching documentaries about the ocean.