Thursday, November 3, 2011

Aunt Brenda.

This morning in Klamath Falls, OR, my Aunt Brenda passed away from cancer. Her diagnosis and fight with this disease all came rather quickly. Brenda was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at the beginning of October after having flu-like symptoms for over a month. Unfortunately by the time she went to the doctor, the cancer had spread throughout her body and she was too weak for treatment.

I would just like to take the time to remind everybody to go the doctor if you ever feel sick and/or have a history of cancer in your family. Cancer is easiest to cure when it is detected early. Do not let fear or money take your life away from you and your loved ones.

To my Aunt Brenda:
I am sorry that I never got to know you very well. I know that my uncle loves you very much and that you made him happy every day that you were with him. I hope you were not in too much pain. While I will miss you now, I am comforted by the fact that I will see you again after this life. I know that God has a place for you with you him and I know that you will be happy in heaven. So rather than good bye, I will just say, "Until later..."

No comments:

Post a Comment