Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random Pictures from my Phone.

Since I got my new phone at the beginning of the summer, I have been collecting random pictures of things that I see and think are funny or memorable. But I often forget about these pictures and then they never get shown to anybody. So this will be my way of unloading the camera from my phone to finally share all of these images.

This is from a hot air balloon race on Pioneer Day. These balloons were landing in the practice field right outside of my apartment. I enjoyed sitting on the stairs on watching them that morning. I also had an interesting conversation with a guy parked in his car who was also watching the balloons.


Over the summer, the BYU duck pond was home to many ducklings. On this occasion, Steven and I were looking for the babies and I said "Maybe they are behind this tree." And they actually WERE behind the tree. They were all taking an afternoon nap in the shade.


This is what happens when you buy toilet paper at Costco. My roommate, KaeCee, and I went bowling with these rolls and a beach ball. It was a lot of fun.



This is what 60 McDonald's chicken nuggets looks like. That was after the guys had already consumed 40 of them. Gross!


I saw this license plate walking to work one day. I know the actual plural form of wife is wives, but at first glance, this looked like this was multiple wives instead of the possessive of one wife. Perfect for a Utah license plate.


These are some of my finds at Walmart. A white trash wedding cake topper and hair mayonnaise? I found it in the section of the store for black people hair products. I'm not sure what it does. My first guess was that it killed lice.



Finally, here are my pumpkins from this Halloween. In case you can't tell, that is Pacmanchasing one of the Pacman ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment